Hunting packages for individual bear hunt
|4 days Hunting in Romania and 5 days of full accommodation, which includes the organization fee, English interpreter, round trip transportation by car from the airport to the hunting lodge, transportation to the hunting area and the primer preparation of trophies.|
|Hunters||Price per hunter|
|3 or more||€2772||€335|
|Non hunter||€ 940||€150|
3 hunting days and 4 days of full accommodation, which includes the organization fee, English interpreter, round trip transportation by car from the airport to the hunting lodge, transportation to the hunting area and the primer preparation of trophies
|Hunters||Price per hunter|
|3 or more||€2612||€335|
|non hunter||€ 790||€150|
Not included in these Hunting in Romania
|Hunting license||€ 180 /hunter|
|CITES permit||€ 130|
|Veterinary certificate||€ 99|
|Extra fee for accommodation in a 3*** hotel||€ 150 / person|
|Homologation of medaled trophies||€ 30 /trophy|
|Trophy transport, internal flight tickets, alcoholic drinks, accommodation in Bucharest if needed|
Trophies – Brown bear hunting Hunting in Romania
Individual hunting prices*:
from September 15 to December 31, from March 15 to May 14
|up to 350||€ 5500|
|351 – 399,9||€ 8000|
|more than 400||€ 8000||+ € 80 / point|
|Wounded, not retrieved game||€ 3000|
|Missed shot||€ 550|
- hunters can pay a half of the trophy costs in cash or by bank transfer after shutting the bear, the other half of costs should be paid after the CITES certificates will be available.
- if cash payments are preferred, please note that there is a maximum €10,000/person allowed per hunter, when entering Romania
Success rate -over 10 years of experience give us a success rate between 70-90%
For the individual hunt please let us know if you have any preference for the quality of the trophies demanded (points CIC; for a bear there is a minimum of 350-400 points CIC, over 300 CIC points the bears trophies own gold medal).
For the driven hunt we cannot guarantee the CIC points for the trophies.
How a typical day would look like in thse Hunting in Romania package?
- Morning: breakfast, 2 or 3 driven hunt (if driven hunt was requested)
- Lunch -3 courses (each hunter will eat when he arrive from the morning hunt)
Departing to the observation place, for brown bear individual hunt (each hunter departs at a different time, depending on the distance till the observation place)
The accommodation for Hunting in Romania
From the airport to the cottage and back the transfer will be made with a standard European car or microbus Mercedes Sprinter, with air conditioned, depending of the number of travelers (about 5 hours from Bucharest). The nearest airport is Targu-Mures (TGM), about 3 hours to the cottage. Helicopter transfer available on request.
- a fruit basket will be always available in the cottage
- one of the lunches will be held in the forest, as a hunter lunch with fire camp
- as an option, if a hunter obtains the requested trophy for the bear in his first days of hunting, individual hunts for wild boar will be held in the afternoons for this hunter.
- CITES certificates for the trophies will be provided in 2 weeks.
- transportation by Air Cargo for trophies, upon request ( to Europe €375/trophy)
- you cannot buy arms from Romania, except if you have Romanian residency, but you can rent it. Ask us for more details!
- recommended rifle: 375 Holland and Holland (use ear protection when shooting a 375 H&H rifle)
Papers for Hunting in Romania
In order to obtain the hunting permit and the permit of entering Romania with a weapon, we require the following information:
- Full name
- Passport serial number
- Weapon details: type, series, caliber, number of bullets (to enter in Romania the maximum number of bullets per weapon allowed is 50)
- Arrival and departure dates
- Point of entrance (frontier, airport name)
and the following papers:
- Weapon licenses for the weapons
- To have a hunting permit in their country of origin (recommended please inform us if somebody did not have it to see how we can arrange this)
- The hunters should have insurance for hunting accidents
The hunting permit has 3 months period of availability.
Terms for Hunting in Romania
For a reservation we require an advance deposit of € 1,150 per hunter. If, for any reason, the hunt is cancelled, the refunds of the advance deposit will me made as follows:
- 30 days prior – 80% of the advance deposit will be refunded
- 10 days prior – 70% of the advance deposit will be refunded
- less than 10 days prior – 40% of the advance deposit will be refunded.
We accept MasterCard and Visa on our on-line secure internet payment form, MasterCard, Visa, JCB, Diners Club and American Expres by fax and by phone. We also accept payments by Moneybookers, bank transfer and Western Union.
I’m seriously considering booking.
Call me back!
(click here to provide us with your name, telephone number, preferred time of calling and we will get back to you)
If you are not enough brave to hunt a bear we strongly recemmend our Bear Spotting vacation.