Arrive in our country by airplane and land at Cluj-Napoca or Targu Mures airport. From here, transfer to the motorcycle rental shop. You will receive the motorcycle with a full tank of fuel. Put on the riding equipment and go on an unforgettable motorbike ride in Transylvania.
RO-BD10HAST-3P - 3246
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Motorcycle Rental Romania - BMW F 750 GS. Enjoy an unforgettable motorcycle ride in the land of Dracula. You can arrive by airplane and land at the airport in Cluj-Napoca or in Targu Mures. From here, you will transfer to our garage in Turda.
Pick up your BMW F 750 GS motorcycle delivered to you with a full tank. At the end of your motorcycle Rental Romania, you will have to return the motorbike in the same state.
Motorcycle Rental Romania – BMW F 750 GS
Engine: four stroke, parallel twin cylinder – 4 valves / cylinder
Capacity: 853 cc/52 cub.in.
Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection
Transmission: constant-Mesh, 6 speed
Seat height: 770-830 mm/ 30.3 in – 32.7 in.
Consumption average: 4.10l/100 km
Motorcycle Rental Romania - BMW F 750 GS Rental Prices
|1-2 days Price/day||3-6 days Price/day||7-13 days Price/day||14-29 days Price/day||30+ days Price/day|
|Early Booking Special Offer available for bookings until December 23 – 2020!|
We accept MasterCard and Visa on our on-line secure internet payment form, MasterCard, Visa via fax and phone. We also accept payments by bank transfer and most noteworthy Western Union.
Click here to see our Reservations page for more details.
I’m seriously considering booking motorcycle rental services
Motorcycle Rental Romania - BMW F 750 GS - Terms of Rental
- Motorcycle Rental Romania - BMW F 750 GS – a day of rental equals a calendar day, rental hours: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm, closed on Sunday (and Saturday in low season). Pick-up the motorbike or drop it off out of the business hours will cost € 20.
- Should the motorbike be returned prior to the end of the programme as stipulated in the contract, no refunds can be made.
- A valid driving license for the rented bike will be requested at the pick-up.
- Receive the motorbike with a full tank of fuel, clean and in perfect state of functioning without any visible external defects. Return the motorcycle in the same conditions along with its documents and accessories, at the end of the programme, at the time and place stipulated by the contract.
- The loss of tools/documents/ accessories will be charged with the amount of Euro 100.
- Should the hirer return the bike unclean, the cost of the cleaning services will be applied.
- Should the hirer return the vehicle with an empty tank the refueling service: € 12 plus fuel cost will be charged.
- Pick up and redelivering with more than 1 hour of delay will be charged with the cost of 1 day of rental
- All traffic infringement are the responsibility of the hirer.
Minimum age for rentals
For any motorcycle rental Romania, the minimum age required is 24 years old. The client must hold a full, unrestricted motorcycle license.
Cancellation of Rental Contract by the Client before departure The client is at all time entitled to cancel the Rental Contract, but must pay Adventure Motorcycle Tours a cancellation charge as stipulated below:
- 61 days or more prior to departure 90 EURO per person / rental cancellation fee
- 60 – 41 days, loss of deposit
- 40 – 31 days will be subject to 50% of rental price
- 30 days or less will be subject to 100% of rental price
Motorcycle Booking request
Motorcycle Rental Romania - Other Information:
- Enjoy the traditional food and drinks. Once you realize the price of good beer and wine you will probably not want to return to your country.
- Visit the charming cities: the Medieval city of Brasov is well known not only for its important tourist attractions, the beauty of the landscape but also, for the night life opportunities: lively pubs, discotheques, excellent restaurants.
- Make friends – plenty of English is spoken and you will find that people are friendly and open. Ride Romania – it is easy!
- No visa is required and you can get a green card extension insurance from your insurer to cover Romania.
Advice for European people traveling abroad
Check what travel documents you'll need to cross the border into another EU country.
Find out what documents you need for your spouse, children or other relatives if they are not EU nationals.
When travelling to or from a non-Schengen country, like Romania, you must show a valid ID or passport. Before travelling, check what documents you must have to travel outside your home country and to enter the non-Schengen country you plan to visit.
Documents for minors travelling in the EU
In addition to their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), if Romanian minors are travelling accompanied only by an adult other than their parents/legal guardian(s), they must have written consent to travel signed by both parents and/or legal guardian(s) and certified by a notary.
This consent must state:
- the itinerary
- the dates of the journey
- the identification of the accompanying adult
The accompanying adult must present:
- the above mentioned consent signed by both parents
- an extract of their own judicial record
- if applicable, the documents proving the quality of the person (e.g. a flight attendant) designated by the transport company
If they are travelling with one of their parents, they must show written consent (certified by a notary) from the other parent allowing them to leave the country. This consent is not necessary if the accompanying parent can prove:
- that custody of the minor was granted by a court
- that the other parent is deceased
- that the other parent has been declared as missing or their parental rights have been revoked
Minors can leave Romania without presenting the declaration, even where there is no consent from either of the parents or the legal guardian, if:
- the minor Romanian citizen moves to his / her residence to the country of destination
- the accompanying adult justifies the need for the trip by the fact that the minor is to receive medical treatment which is not possible in Romania and without which his/her life or health would be in serious danger. This must be backed up by documentary evidence, either issued or endorsed by the Romanian medical authorities, stating the time period and state(s) where the treatment is to take place.
- the accompanying adult justifies the need for the trip by the fact that the minor is travelling for educational purposes or to participate in an official competition. This must be backed up by documentary evidence stating the time period and the state(s) where the minor will study or compete.
Other than their own valid travel document, no particular extra official authorization is required for minors of other EU countries to enter Romania.
Package travel and linked travel arrangements
As a holidaymaker booking a package holiday and/or linked travel arrangements, you benefit from a high level of consumer protection under EU rules. If you buy a package, you have well-defined rights before and throughout the booking process, and up until your holiday ends, for example the right to pre-contractual information, the organiser's liability for the proper performance of travel services included in your package and insolvency protection. These rights apply to packages purchased online or face-to-face, from a tour operator, travel agent, or any other trader that is acting as the organiser of the package.
Package travel – different types of packages give you the same rights
When you book a package holiday, you buy a combination of two or more different types of travel services for the same trip or holiday. These services can include transport, accommodation, car hire, or under specific conditions any other tourist service. Your package may be pre-arranged – consisting of a number of services combined by a tour operator or travel agent – or you may have a more customised package by choosing the services yourself before the contract is concluded. In both cases, EU rules apply as long as your travel package was purchased in a certain way.
What is package travel? Your travel is considered as a package when:
1. You book travel services put together by or with the help of a trader, such as a tour operator or an online or offline travel agency under a single contract
2. You book travel services under separate contracts with individual providers and one of the following conditions is met:
you buy services at a single point of sale (such as a travel agency, a call centre or a website) and you select the services before agreeing to pay, i.e. before you conclude the first contract. This is the case, for example, where different travel services are put into a shopping basket or are otherwise selected before a contract is concluded.
- the services are sold to you at an inclusive or total price
- the services were advertised/sold as a "package" or similar
- travel services are combined after the conclusion of a contract under which you are entitled to choose from a selection of different travel services, for example a travel package gift box
Click-through package: you buy services from separate travel companies through a linked online booking process where the first company transmits your name, email address and payment details to the second company and the second contract is concluded within 24 hours of the first contract
A combination of a travel service, such as accommodation, and another tourist service, such as a guided tour, admission to a concert or sports event, or rental of sports equipment, can only be classed as a package if the other tourist service accounts for 25% or more of the overall value of the trip, or if that service is an essential feature of the trip.
Package travel – your right to clear and accurate information Before you book a package, the point of sale (booking website or app for example) or your travel agent must give you all the standard information about the package, such as the:
- travel destination (itinerary, dates and duration of the stay, details of any transfers, visits or excursions) and a list of services included
- name and contact details of the organiser of the package and, where it is sold through a retailer, of the retailer
- total price, inclusive of all taxes and where applicable all additional fees, and the payment arrangements
- information on how to terminate the contract before the start of the package on payment of an appropriate termination fee
Information on passport and visa requirements
Information on complaint-handling procedures, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) mechanisms and, where appropriate, the ADR entity, and the online dispute resolution platform You should also receive clear information on your rights, based on an EU standardised form, explaining that you have been offered a package and outlining your rights.
Package travel - changes to or termination of the contract
Price increase: The organiser may increase the price of the package only if specific costs rise (for example, fuel prices). This must be clearly explained in the contract and cannot be applied any later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase is more than 8% of the total price of the package, you have the right to end the package contract without a termination fee.
If you cannot travel you may:
- Transfer the package to another person: under certain conditions, you can transfer your package to another person, although you can be charged a reasonable fee for this, up to the actual cost incurred by the organiser to transfer your package travel contract.
- Terminate the contract: the organiser may however deduct a reasonable fee from your refund, depending, in particular, on the timing of your cancellation.
These rights are independent of any rights you may have under a cancellation insurance policy that you have taken out.
Cancellation by the organiser: Under normal conditions, if the organiser cancels the sale before the start of your package, you are entitled to a refund and compensation, where appropriate.
Cancellation in exceptional circumstances: If a natural disaster occurs or if there are serious security problems at your holiday destination that are likely to affect the package, the organiser may cancel the package. As a traveller, you are also free to cancel your package free of charge for the same reasons. In these cases, you are entitled to a full refund of any payments you've made but you are not entitled to additional compensation.
Package travel – liability for proper performance of travel services
The organiser is responsible for the proper performance of all travel services included in your package.
If a travel service can't be provided as agreed, for example if a provider can't carry out an agreed service or can't do so in the agreed form (such as providing transport to or from your destination, providing the agreed type of accommodation, or carrying out a guided tour that you booked), the organiser has to resolve the problem at no extra cost to you.
If it is impossible to make alternative arrangements or you reject the arrangements offered to you on valid grounds, and the package includes your transport (such as air travel), the organiser must offer to repatriate you. If the travel services do not reach the agreed standards and this cannot be resolved on the spot, you may also be entitled to compensation.
Package travel - assistance to travellers If you get into difficulty during your package holiday, for example if you have health problems or lose your passport, the organiser has to give you assistance, such as information on health services or on consular assistance, and should help you find alternative travel arrangements if necessary.
Liability for booking errors These rules apply to packages and LTAs.
When you book a holiday, the responsible trader (the travel agent or online travel agency) is liable if any of the following occurs during the booking process:
- technical defects in the booking system
- errors made by the retailer if they are responsible for arranging the booking of a package or of travel services which are part of linked travel arrangements
- Traders are not responsible for any booking errors made by you, or problems which are deemed unavoidable or are due to extraordinary circumstances.
Protection in case of bankruptcy These rules apply to package travel and LTAs.
If the trader you booked your holiday with goes bankrupt, you are protected by insolvency protection. This can be a fund, an insurance or any other mechanism in place in your EU country. This will refund any payments you may have made and will, if required, repatriate you if transport was included in your package
Learn more on the official European Union site
Motorcycle Rental Romania - Dracula Tours in Transylvania
Motorcycle Rental Romania - 3-Days Halloween Itinerary from Cluj-Napoca
Escorted holidays in Transylvania, from €599- Cluj Napoca, Transylvania, departure code: TR4.3RoHa
Halloween Party, in Sighisoara Citadel – Dracula’s birth place , plus Bran castle Halloween party!
The best Halloween Party from Sighisoara includes a delicious traditional Romanian festive dinner washed down with fiery spirits, excellent Romanian wine. Open bar is available until 01.00 am.
You can be part of the special programme including the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead, Vampire Hunting, magicians shows, contests and many dark surprises. Direct flights from London-Luton to Cluj Napoca available.
Halloween party from Dracula Castle from Bran inlcudes a night visit to the castle decorated for Halloween with VIP entrance (skip the 3 hours line) and a 3 course dinner at the hotel situated in walking distance from the party more»
2 days holidays in Transylvania. Departure from Bucharest, Sibiu or Cluj Napoca Airport (tour code: Tr4.4RoHa)
Motorcycle Rental Romania - Halloween Party in Sighisoara
Enjoy the best Halloween Party ever in the Medieval Citadel of Sighisoara, Dracula’s birth place!
A 2 day Transylvanian short break departing from the Romanian airport of your choice, be it Bucharest, Sibiu or Cluj Napoca.
You can decide for yourself the level of classification for accommodation in the citadel, from hostel style dormitories to an exquisite 5* intimate medieval hotel.
The main highlight is the Halloween Party including a delicious traditional dinner, open bar, an excellent magicians show, vampire hunting show and The Ritual Killing of a Living Dead, providing you with a truly memorable experience. more »
Unforgettable holidays in Transylvania with dinner at Bran Castle and a joyfully masquerade party in Transylvania
Motorcycle Rental Romania - Vampire Itinerary with Royal Dinner at Bran Castle
Escorted holidays in Transylvania, with guaranteed departures from Bucharest, HB from € 1204
A Dracula Tour departing from Bucharest, intended to Dracula enthusiasts, culture and history fans, adventure seekers.
The tour includes the most important historical places related with Vlad the Impaler such as: Snagov Monastery where, Vlad was buried after his assassination; Sighisoara – Dracula’s birth place, Dracula’s Castle in Borgo Pass, built according to Bram Stocker’s imagination and the legendary Bran Castle.
These guarantee departure tours also include a Royal Dinner at Bran Castle, in Queen Marie’s Tea House. You will also attend an unforgettable Masquerade Party, including the Ritual Killing of a Living Dead performed according to old Transylvanian tradition (as was featured on Travel Channel) more»
Awarded 7-Days Halloween Itinerary
7 days tour, HB, from € 1299 – Bucharest departure – code: RO7.BHADT
This awarded Dracula Tour from Bucharest, is included by Fodor’s Travel Guide in Top 10 Must-Do Adventures and awarded “Tour of the Year” by TourRadar.
Includes the best Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel, Dracula’s birthplace. Also happenings like The Ritual Killing of a Living Dead (featured on Travel Channel). Assist at a Vampire Hunting.
Visit the most important historical places related with Vlad the Impaler: Bran Castle and Poenari Fortress. Party at Bran castle Halloween party. more»
Awarded 7-Days Vampire Tour
summer tours with guaranteed departures from Bucharest, HB from € 1159 code: Ro4.4RoVa
A Dracula Tour from Bucharest, Romania intended to Dracula and history fans.
Attend the Ritual Killing of a Living Dead (as seen on Travel Channel). These tours includes the most important historical places related with Vlad Tepes such as: Snagov Monastery where, Sighisoara citadel- Dracula’s birthplace.
Another highlight is Dracula’s Castle in Borgo Pass, built according to Bram Stocker’s imagination and the legendary Bran Castle. more»
2-Days Party at Bran Castle
2 days Short break, from € 369 – Bucharest departure, (tour code TRB.2RoHa)
Enjoy the biggest Halloween from Transylvania! A 2 days short break with transfers from Bucharest.
Win a prize for your desguise at the dinner with traditional meals and costume contests. VIP entrance to the castle (skip the 3 hours line) and night visit to the castle decorated for Halloween.
Participate to the Halloween Party at Transylvania’s iconic image – Bran Castle, also known as Dracula’s Castle. more»
3-Days Tour from Bucharest
3 days, escorted trip, from €599 – Bucharest departure Bu 4.3RoHa
It’s time for the ultimate Halloween Parties in Transylvania: Sighisoara Halloween party and Bran castle Halloween party? Which will be the best? Come to Sighisoara Citadel – Dracula’s birth place! This short break includes a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Sighisoara Medieval Citadel. The Halloween Party from Sighisoara includes a delicious traditional Romanian festive diner washed down with fiery spirits, excellent Romanian wine and accompanied by a special programme.
The schedule includes the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead, Vampiresa Hunting, magicians show and many dark surprises.
Also enjoy a night visit to Bran Castle aka Dracula’s Castle (decorated for Halloween) with its Halloween party, the biggest in Romania. more »
Transylvania’s Undying legend - Private Tours
fom € 1299 – Bucharest departure code: Ro4.3RoVa A private Dracula Tour in Transylvania departing from Bucharest. The tour includes historical and legendary places related with Dracula’s life and death. First of all Vlad Dracula’s birth place in the medieval citadel of Sighisoara.
Also the ruins of the Poienari Fortress, the real Dracula Castle, Dracula’s refugee place from Arefu village. Finally Dracula’s tomb in Snagov Monastery. Thus enjoy a mysterious trip in Dracula’s Realm! more »
3-Days Vampire in Transylvania Itinerary
Holidays in Transylvania, guaranteed departures, HB from € 569- Cluj-Napoca departure TR 4.3RoSh
Discover the best parts of Transylvania’s legendary landmarks in shorter time, this short break in Transylvania includes UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Sighisoara, unique events which caught the attention of media world wide.
These events include the live reenactment of the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead. Furthermore, visit Transylvania’s most beautiful castle –Corvinesti Castle.
The entertaining programme is complemented by the relaxing 4* accommodation, a medieval fantasy with beds and the mouth-watering vampire dinner! We bet our 9 lives you’ll love it. more»
One Day Halloween Party at Bran Castle
1 Day accommodation and Halloween Party at Bran Castle, starting from € 249 – TRB.1RoHa
Enjoy a night tour of Dracula’s Bran Castle! Meet the Wicked Fairies and get lost in their euphoric dance along with a glass of local red wine. Feel amazing being part of a dynamic Halloween Party in the grounds of Bran Castle until 4:00 am.
Accommodate in a 3* hotel near in walking distance from Bran Castle. Before visiting the castle enjoy a traditional 3 course dinner. Win a prize to the costume contest at this diner. Immerse yourselves in the myth Bram Stoker created around Dracula. more »
escorted tour, departure from Bucharest code Ro4.5RoHa A private Dracula tour from Bucharest concentrating the most important places related to Vlad Dracul and his legend.
Snagov Monastery, Bran Castle, the Medieval Saxon Citadel of Sighisoara. Finally visit the outstanding city of Brasov. more»
The motorcycle rental services give you the freedom you need to ride at your own pace.
There is no set itinerary, just you, a map and the open road.
Recommendations are available at the office. The staff will be very happy to give you information on the Best roads to Ride.
Romania in general and Transylvania in particular offers some great winding motorcycle roads, great views and a good selection of hotels and restaurants.
Price including mentions:
All prices include use of BMW F 750 GS, 2019 model, tank bag, top box.
Should you wish us to remove something, please state your preferences in the booking form.
• Use of a BMW F 750 GS motorcycle model
• Unlimited mileage
• 24 hours support
• Free storage for excessive luggage
• The compulsory insurance against civil liability (third party liability)
• Pillion friendly, no charge for passenger
• modem USB for internet free of charge (depending of availability)
• A deposit of € 1500/motorcycle in cash or by credit card will be required for motorbike damage security or loss of accessories. The amount will be refunded at the end of the programme should the bike be returned on time, undamaged and with a full fuel tank.
It is recommended to purchase a travel insurance policy specially designed for adventure holidays.
• Return Airport transfers by car from Cluj or Targu Mures Airport (45-60 minutes/transfer) to the garage to collect the motorcycle.
– One way transfer: Euro 35
– Return transfer: Euro 60
• CASCO insurance (comprehensive insurance – providing full coverage in case of accident) about €25/rental day
• GPS and motorcycle gear also available for rent at an extra cost
No Details Found